School lunches are provided by The Rumbling Tum based in Ross on Wye (www.therumbling-tum.co.uk)
- The cost of meals is £2.20 for children at Garway Primary School and £1.90 for children at Pre-School, including the cost of delivery.
- Menus are available from the school office and here on the school website
- Each menu covers 4 weeks and meals can be ordered up to 4 weeks in advance
- All orders must be returned to the office with payment by the Friday morning of the week before the meals you are ordering.
- Orders should be posted into the ‘Lunch Orders’ box in the school office.
- Cheques should be made payable to R. G. Goodwin.
- Payment must be enclosed with all orders unless your child receives free school meals, in which case you will only need to return the completed menu form.
- If your child is unwell or will not be in school for any other reason, please ring The Rumbling Tum before 8.00a.m. – 01989 567660 - to let them know so that your child’s meal can be cancelled and you can be credited with the cost of the meal which can be used the following week. The school cannot be responsible for letting them know a child is not in school.
- Gay Goodwin, proprietor of The Rumbling Tum, can be contacted on 01989 567660 or email email@example.com
- Rumbling Tum website:
- If your child has any special dietary requirements please contact The Rumbling Tum to discuss this.
Below is the latest menu in the new format, with four weeks on one page, and also the relevant allergens as required by recent guidelines. You can still complete one week at a time if you wish, or all four at once.